Full Day tour to Chornobyl Zone with official and licensed Tour Operator
We offer you to join our regular groups or book private tour to Chernobyl, one of the most famous and visited places in Ukraine:
- 9 a.m. Pick up at your hotel/apartment (for an individual tour) or meeting at Independence Square (for a group tour) with other group members.
- Sign "Chernobyl Zone"
- Checkpoint "Dytyatki" (30-km zone)
- Zalissya and Kopachi villages
- Checkpoint "Lelev" (10-km zone)
- Sign "Pripyat"
- Trip to Pripyat - "The Dead (Ghost) Town" walking, visiting one of the tallest buildings – Polissya Hotel; a school, a kinder garden, former living houses, which are absolutely empty now. You will see the town that was left by its 50 thousand inhabitants within 24 hours. The spirit of Soviet darkness reigns here. You can make pictures of the National Emblem of the Soviet Union and of Soviet Ukraine, slogans ‘Peace, Labor and May", red-yellow public call-boxes and other objects that were symbols of the 80's in the Soviet Union.
- Trip around the Nuclear Power Station. Photo-stop near the Reactor No 4 (with sarcophagus)of the former station with the view on the sarcophagus. You will be only 100 m from the main cryptic object of the Zone!
- Feeding of giant catfishes (depends on season and weather)
- Secret object DUGA-1 (Radar station for early detection of the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles)
- Secret object CHERNOBYL-2 (secret military town that provided activity of DUGA-1)
- Late lunch at Chernobyl Cafe
- Walking along Chernobyl city
- 16:30 - 18:00 Departure to Kyiv
NOTE: ONLY ADULTS (People over 18 years old) ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN THE TRIP.
Sputnik Kiev Travel company is also specialized in organazing tours for photographers, TV crews and scientific groups. We can organize meetings with local people, connected with Chernobyl accident, liquidators, researchers.
Prices per person:
- Group tour for 1 pax 105 EUR
- Private tour for 1 pax 235 EUR
- Private tour for 2 pax 150 EUR
- Private tour for 3 pax 125 EUR
- Private tour for 4 pax 110 EUR
To learn price for bigger groups, please contact Olga Shcherbakova